Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Arrived in Australia

After an uneventful 15 hour flight I arrived into the very efficient immigrations and custom hall at 8:30 Wednesday morning and was on my way with hostess Margaret having met me for the ride out to Dandenong.

I'm sipping green tea accompanied by lemon cookies and working on acclimating.

The sky is a beautiful blue with big white puffy clouds.



this sweet orchid flower greets one on the path to the front door


A pretty pink bud surrounded by fuzzy green leaves


And little hoot at home in the vegetation


my job today is to stay awake until an early bedtime and then tomorrow we'll take a ride into the city and I get to go to button mania which sounds like quite a good outing,

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Wonderful to see you have arrived safely Marcia. I am still disappointed I can't make one of your classes. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Karyn
Australia

Arlenesfelt said...

I look forward to your Australian posts. Have a great time.