Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please dont panic...

The bead kit store will be down while I am in Australia, but it will be back as soon as I get home in time for your day after Thanksgiving shopping. And...I just may have some Crystal Medallion Bracelets and perhaps an Under the Mast or two.

I'm taking beads with me, two more Carousels for Beading by the Bay and one more Rising Sun for Bead and Button and the Great Lakes Bead Guild.

It just occurred to me that perhaps I should be taking directions....otherwise that is how variations occur, when I think I remember!

Off to finish up the very last kit that is going with me to Australia. Then I'll see how many clothes I can pack between the beads.

2 comments:

abeadlady said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip.

The bad Liz said...

What an exciting trip. Look forward to your updates! Travel safe, be well and have an awesome time!!