Sunday, February 12, 2012

Meeting Milestones

The project manager in me has a pretty strong work ethic....I love being able to lay out those milestones and meet them and today I achieved a big one...it is actually a tad bit behind schedule with my Tucson trip creating a small interrupt. But now...this tells the story.



The first 8 projects for Beads in Motion, are DONE! Beaded, photographed, supply lists written, illustrations drawn, directions written, whew!

I'd like to celebrate for a minute of two, but I still have to write 5 more sets of directions and illustrations which are not Beads in Motion related, so......I'll have a cup of tea, a snuggle with Maya and start the next project, due Tuesday.

3 comments:

gah-broon said...

Yes! You have to celebrate milestones!

Unknown said...

If I could I would do cartwheels for you!

Marcia DeCoster said...

Oh please don't Kristen that would be a good way to hurt yourself, but thanks for the sentiment.