Saturday, June 13, 2009

Managing multiple blogs....

Those of you who do it, it's admirable. I can barely manage this one, and I have one other, a shared private blog with some friends. I logged on incorrectly and almost invited all of you to waffles at my house. Not that I wouldn't have liked to have all of you, that would truly be a wonderful party, but I don't think the waffle maker is big enough.

So in spite of the risk of posting incorrectly, having a private blog among friends and family is a great way to share photos, stories, document events and capture your history.

I continue work on the website, followed by kitting. Again a deadline has snuck up on me, but I'll be ready with more Romantica


and Portico pendant kits for teaching in Danville next weekend.

Julie who owned the Place to Bead (first place I ever taught!) has moved the store to Danville and it's called Beaded Bliss. I look forward to seeing this new space and design concept. She'll continue to have great classes and offer assistance and unique components for creating your own designs.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

As always beautiful work.

You could always offer french toast as an alternative when the waffle maker is busy.

Rosanne said...

I would like to come to your house for waffles...I know what you mean about having to be careful..I post to another one sometimes and I've done big long writings only to find its in the wrong blog. Silly us!
Beautiful pieces you are making.
I just love the glitter you always have going on. Are you the poster child for Swarvoski yet? They should be taking care of your need with all the crysals you use. Love ya!

Katie said...

I'm with Rosanne...When will the waffles be ready? :o)

I have enough problems with e-mail some days - let alone trying to manage more than one blog, so I sympathize...I've had the problem of sending e-mails to the wrong person at work because Outlook tries to think for me and picks someone (who isn't the right someone)...

I can't wait for the new site...I think I might just have to splurge on a Romantica - it's so pretty!

Miriam Shimon said...

Aww too bad,could have used some waffles with my morning coffee!! :D Both pieces are absolutely gorgeous! Very romantic and creative!!

Marcia DeCoster said...

Thanks all, Rosanne, I wish I was a Swarovski ambassador, maybe next time they need a poster child...