Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bead and Button Show

Have you noticed, Bead and Button show class previews are available on-line! While you can't register yet, you can begin the planning....

There are many fabulous classes! I am hoping to take Christi Friesen's Steampunk Bird Focal. Christi taught at my home studio a couple of years ago and I made the cutest ever dragon (me, who was no way going to touch the polymer, uh uh, not me, too much to do, hey that looks cute, could I try?). Too late at the moment to take a picture, perhaps tomorrow, but suffice it to say I think it's a most excellent dragon.

I'm teaching Square medallion bracelet


Ripplestiltskin
Under the Mast (fondly referred to by my girls as 'shipwrecked')


and Crystal Collage



I've confirmed my hotel and Liz will join me in the classroom as always. We're a good team, Liz and I. She's an accomplished beader who has made all the pieces AND she keeps me sane and amused all at the same time!

5 comments:

Fantasia di Perle said...

Wow...Wonderfull

MARITINA said...

Maravillosos todos, pero he quedado prendada de la primera pulsera.

Azure Accessories said...

Oh my Marcia...these are gorgeous pieces!!! I love them all...

I would love to take a class someday...I live in Ontario Canada so it would be along way to go!!!

Cheers

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Love the poster too!

LissC said...

BEAUTIFUL WORK! Wish I could take these classes. Looking forward to attending a future bead show and taking some classes. These pieces are amazing!