Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Colors

With Beading by the Bay coming up in March, it was time for me to consider two additional colorways. I love the original Descending Nights with it's purple iris and volcano combination which is bold and beautiful, but I also wanted some different choices




Green and Gold, well not so much green as a brandied olivine and a touch of dorado on top of that sparkling crystal ab briolette, lovely, a spring or summer freshness but also would be a stunning holiday piece



And then there is gun metal with just a hint of the mauviest pink, accented with purple haze, a rather romantic variation


Which color is your favorite?


I'm taking a holiday the first week in January, and I'll be beading these up...and when I do I'll treat you to more pictures, this time of the entire necklace.

9 comments:

Carol B said...

I love the green and gold!

Nancy K. said...

I like the gun metal one the best, original colors second choice.

Azure Accessories said...

My favorite would be the original...just because I love purple...my second choice the gunmetal with pink and purple!!!

Have a wonderful holiday...
Cheers

Try-to-be-better said...

I love the first one..... this color combination is simply gorgeous!
Greetings
Sabine

MARITINA said...

unos trabajos preciosos, pero a mi me gusta más los colores de la primera foto, soy de colores vivos.
feliz año 2010

swellknits said...

Man, that's a tough one. I would have to say the green and gold although I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed. Did I actually write that?!#$ Ah, but only to you, my friend.

Unknown said...

The original colors are beautiful. I love the green and gold, it is something I would get a lot of wear from.

Maria said...

I love the gunmetal mauve one...sheer elegance!

The bad Liz said...

I don't think you will be surprised if I said the olivine colours. Love it!