Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Visons of Oysters

Danced in our heads! My granddaughter Sam and I have been eating oysters together since she was 5. Yesterday a lunch stop at the Fish Market in San Diego brought us the biggest oysters either of us have every seen....Greek Isle oysters.



And here is Sam fully outfitted in Christmas presents, the aqua slouch hat and handwarmers, knit by grandma (me), new shirt with Christmas money and new CoolPix camera from Dad




And speaking of cameras, Grandma just ordered a new Canon Rebel and is pretty darn excited. It will arrive Christmas Eve day which will give me plenty of time to read up and practice its capabilities before some post holiday travel plans!

1 comment:

Azure Accessories said...

Oysters aren't something I enjoy, but it looks as though Sam sure did...and her outfit is so cute...love the colors!!!

May you and yours have Merry Christmas...

Cheers