Saturday, November 26, 2011

Etrsucan Treasure

Always one of my favorite designs, Hanne from Hamburg/Germany, sent me two examples that she made from Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence, along with some projects she was inspired to do with her new love of Right Angle Weave.

Hanne's coloration on both Etruscan Treasures is excellent, very rich and beautifully beaded.



An innovative ring
and bracelet

and one of the many crystal medallion bracelets I've seen done in multiple bright colors.



I love it when folks take the time to share their beautiful creations, thanks Hanne!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

As you know, my very favorite piece is Etruscan Treasure. I never tire of looking at it. The photos are glorious. Makes me want to start beading :o)
x, Val

Terry from Alaska said...

Thanks for sharing.

Peikkonen said...

Wow, what a series! The ring is especially awesome!