Thursday, November 10, 2011

Swarvoski Create Your Own Style

In Tucson! Click here to see all of the classes being offered. This year a new venue, the Westin Paloma Resort and Inn, where I will stay and explore the Tucson shows. I'm also teaching two workshops, both right angle weave (that doesn't surprise you does it?) and both rather classically elegant with Swarovski pearls and Crystal.

The bracelet will be offered Wednesday Night February 1st from 5:00 to 8:30



and the necklace on Thursday February 2nd from 4:00 to 5:30




If you need a respite from the shopping, a class might be just the R&R you need, or stop by and say hello. Many of the ambassadors will be on hand and selling their work.

3 comments:

Fae said...

Anne, Kathy and I will be in Tucson this year. My first time! Hope to see you there.

Terry in Alaska said...

The designs are simple and elegant.

Beading Betty said...

I love these bracelets! And I'm new to the beading world after coming across D & I bead's website at www.dibeads.com -- have you heard of them? They're in Glendale, Arizona and they've encouraged me to try beading but for now I don't know if I'll be able to go to Tucson maybe after what they'll teach me, I'll be good enough to know all this new stuff!