Monday, February 16, 2009

The help I've had!

I must use a blogpost to thank all of the stellar help I've had throughout my 'ramp up' of kits for this season (and it's only the beginning, soon.....to all of you waiting for online kits, soon, really, dear husband continues to work on the website and it's close)

Every day people came to my studio and supported me and I am so entirely grateful.

The 'Grove' girls came, my knitting, turned beading friends. They were brilliant, although I had to dole out jobs with diplomacy. There was whining involved, 'I have to weigh the beads and Gail gets to play with all the pretty crystals', 'I have to put labels on packages,' ' yes, but they're pretty labels, I have to put a,b,c...labels on bags, not so fun'

But it was all really good fun and we got many kits done and I thank you!

And then Linda came, and she was mellow and amenable and we went on an outing and stopped at the yarn store and then we worked for a bit and had a valentines dinner.

And then Tina, queen of organization came and we kitted and she labeled, and organized and neatened

And then Jill came and Tina came back and they held my hand (not literally) while I whined and bemoaned my new printer install not working, and they calmed me down and organized me and labeled and kitted and packaged.

See Progress!


I'm ready! I can relax a little today, I have a dentist appointment (and you know how relaxing that is) and a hair appointment (my accomplished daughter is my hair stylist, will it be pink?) and I have a dinner date with my friend Jonna

and on Wednesday morning I fly to Atlanta. And on Friday night Mark will drive to Atlanta and I will be so completely happy to be in his presence.

It's really cold in Atlanta and dry, I just checked, that means I can pack black velvet, my favorite bead wardrobe.



4 comments:

The bad Liz said...

Maybe it should be ocean blue to match the cool new packaging.....

Marcia DeCoster said...

ooooh, now there's an idea...

VanBeads said...

Marcia, I cannot wait to see the new kits!!! I have been checking your website like a fiend since January 1, LOL!

Marcia DeCoster said...

I can't wait either, lol! I'm working really really hard.....but thent there is the cruise and a trip to NY and a visit from a friend and Kentucky, sigh. But it is the goal to have kits on line soon, how's that for a wishy washy goal...