Friday, June 10, 2011

Barely blogging

I know I've been absent.....teaching everyday for seven days and spending evenings with people I love has left little time for checking in with you all.

Classes have been great and thankfully teaching energizes me. I've shopped a little with two treats..... A kit from Sylvie Beads called 'Marcia Marcia Marcia' and a Harold Cooney bead which is beyond amazing. Do you know his work?





A collection of what he calls his best work. The white and black above is one of the things I bought.






But while I'm her Kate is parting with treasures. Definitely go have a look, there are beautiful things.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad





2 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

Oh, thank you for the mention, Marcia!
I was just thinking of you today, hoping things were going wonderfully.

Please pass my love on at the show.
xxx
kate

Susan said...

Sounds like your having lots of fun! I love, love the dream shrink. Fabulous!
Sincerely,
Susan