Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh the beadwork I've seen

So many beaders in one place displaying their beadwork. It's hard to fathom the talent here.

Here is Martine's 'chocolate' version of crystal medallion bracelet.





It's a really sophisticated palette.

I stopped by the show floor for a few minutes last night and bought myself another of Wayne Robbins petite colorful frogs and some sparkly magnetic clasps from Ezel that I can't wait to work with.

Today is the last day for me. I'm teaching Aurelia and since it's new this year I have many of repeat students that I'll be seeing. Old home week!

A good friend will drive from Chicago for a lunch time visit and I'll end the week saying goodbyes. Fortunately there are plans in place to see many of my favorite bead people during the course of the year.

I'll take a couple of days off when I return and then it will be time to prepare next years Bead and Button proposals and bead up some more color choices of Dancing Light for my Alaskan cruise in September. There is still a short amount of time to join in on that fun.






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

Thank you for posting this, I feel very honored! See ya soon in Germany!:-)