Sunday, January 30, 2011

Flattered

Honored, Over the Moon......Kate mentioned me in her blog. Now it isn't like I didn't know she reads the blog, she comments regularly and we exchange conversation about things that she obviously read on the blog, but still, I was excited to have been mentioned as a blog she reads. I consider it a pretty high honor.

Kate writes regularly and does it well. Her photography along with her words are always compelling and thought provoking. I find myself often contemplating things in my life from a different perspective based on her words.

I'll be managing a visit this week while in Tucson and then again in April when Kate and Kyle will be coming to the Mingei for the Glitterganza. If you live anywhere near San Diego you will want to plan on attending. It's going to be fabulous. Kyle is responsible for the best picture of Mark and I ever taken and we've been together for 28 years so that is saying a lot.

1 comment:

kate mckinnon said...

I have read every entry you have ever posted, and plan to continue reading as long as we both shall live.

: )