Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Next......

I got back from New York late last night having taken a 3 day time out from the beads to enjoy New York, a friends company and some knitting.

Saturday night we attended the gala dinner and were treated to these centerpieces. Quite an artful display of yarn balls, which just might find a way into my home decor. Lord knows I have yarn balls!



Little Hoot enjoyed the snow



while Little Hoots cousin

at the Simple Knits booth remained warm and dry.

Somehow the reality of the calendar escaped me and I thought I had two weeks between New York and Tucson. As it turns out I will be leaving next Tuesday for the drive, meeting Susan, my Beading by the Bay partner for a four day outing.

1 comment:

kate mckinnon said...

I had to break it to Andrew this morning that tomorrow was Wednesday. We feel your pain, with calendar disconnects. It's like all new information sometimes, adding up days.