Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2012

I had a sit down with my 'calendars' this week and passed on the Maddesigns calendar to Mark so the website could be updated. You'll find the link here

I broke things down into Home (birthdays, personal travel, hair appointments and the like) MadDesigns (teaching engagements, call for entries and the like) and Book Milestones (design, bead, illustrate, ship) They are color coded and I can at any moment look at 1, 2 or all 3 of them to see who it all works together.

And through the brilliance of iCloud, I can update on my phone, iPad, or iMac and all of my calendars are in synch. I still however keep the cute little snow and graham desk calendar for a visual and artistic reference to the date.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh your calendars are awesome! So pretty and not stressful on the eyes!

Ingrid said...

:o( no classes in Europe ... yet ?
Kind regards :o)
Ingrid

Marcia DeCoster said...

2013 Ingrid. My engagement calendar is full for 2012 if I want to complete the books as well!

Sandy said...

That's so organized.

Jamie Lubin said...

I already saw your date for Blanches'.....and made the announcement to all that I will be unavailable....can't wait!

Terry from Alaska said...

Hopefully Dancing Light will be available as a kit someday on your website-I'lll be patient.

judy c said...

Very pretty calendars, and I can see why you need to be so organized. I hope you leave plenty of time for yourself. And Mark, of course.