Saturday, December 3, 2011

Aaah. Technology

I spent the morning with an Apple genius. He may have been twenty...and he really helped me. I now have one instead of two apple ids and I've installed the lion os which means I can use icloud and photo stream. I own an iPhone an iMac and an iPad and they are now all seamlessly in synch. Whichever I decide to use to add a photo, a contact, a calendar event or an I store purchase, all three devices have the same information simultaneously, brilliant!

And I've restored my ability to use blog press on the iPad, also brilliant. Now when I take a photo on the iPhone, it is instantly on the iPad, ready for me to blog with.

I love Apple.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Bobbie Pene said...

OMG another iFreak! I too have an iPhone, iPad, iMac, iPod and MacBook (why couldn't they call that an iSomething?). Isn't Apple just great?