Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas princess

This is my lovely grand daughter, who in her mothers words 'stole the show' in her Christmas finery!




Mark and I had a nice day, and as much as I sometimes miss snow....the 70 degree weather with the perfect gentle breeze made a day of beading on the veranda, well perfect.

I had made the goal of finishing one of the book pieces, and I did! It was a tough one, something seemingly simple to execute when I started, but it wasn't turning out according to my vision. And so I changed my vision....and I am very happy with the result. I've got a query out for an excellent clasp and hope to make the piece complete soon.

And yes, I wish I had more beady photos to share with you, but it's pretty much all book, all the time right now. So bear with me, I'll find a way to share some beady goodness when I can.,

2 comments:

cw whitedogjewelry said...

The picture of your grand daughter is beautiful and priceless, it's magazine worthy!
Thanks for sharing part of your family photos.
You are a lucky grandmom!
Enjoy the holiday season.
' can't wait for the new book!
Chris

Mari said...

Que muñeca mas hermosa! Princess!