Wednesday, May 27, 2009

getting there

multi-tasking here, sending blog via the mobile to refresh the memory


So....this part of the post required signing on to blogger on a real computer...but I did learn that to send via mobile only the text before the picture is posted. I wanted to be ready to post some impromptu pictures of the fun from the B&B show. The kind that don't require the camera, the uploading to the computer, the login to blogspot, the upload of the photo to blogspot, well you get the idea. Just some quick capturing of fun moments.

Haven't sorted out multiple pictures by post or by SMS, just emailing the photo to my mobile blogging email address. So much to keep up with, sigh. Now back to finishing the printing of handouts and then packing!

9 comments:

Dagmar said...

Oh My God! This must have cost you hours and hours to create. How gorgeous!

Laura said...

This set is so gorgeous Marcia!! Is the bracelet in the upper left corner something that has been published before? Looks familiar, I love it in this colorway!!

Marcia DeCoster said...

I should be embarassed to post an iphone photo, not very good quality shots, but the overall theme was the display board...so thank Dagmar, the collar is on this issues cover of Beadwork and Laura, good eye. The bracelet is similar to the Ellipse pendant published in January's beadwork.

Nicki said...

This set is very wonderful! Fantastic! I love it very much! The color, the design....absolutly perfect!

tnahowru said...

Marcia you're so thoughtful, as busy as you're going to be and you're considering this for us her back in the trenches. Can't Wait!

vwise said...

Are those giveaways. LOL

SaraBeth said...

Wow! Is that set ever gorgeous.

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Can't wait to see your pics from the B&B show.

Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Unknown said...

the set is stunning! the collar i fell in love with the second my beadwork issue arrived... amazing!!!

Ruth said...

I just bought the June/July 2009 Beadwork magazine because of the cover shot of this necklace. It is simply gorgeous! Can you tell me where I can purchase the beads to make it? I can't wait to get started!

Ruth