Saturday, May 2, 2009

Unseasonably Warm

Just enough of a morning chill in the air to enjoy, but it's going to be 64 degrees today! Makes the winter coat I brought seem silly. Alaskans of course are all wandering around in tee shirts, where as I think a light wrap is still in order.

Urchin Lariat is on the agenda today. This one, featured on the cover of Masters Beadweaving.



I have so many color enlightened students in class, can't wait to see what they come up with!

New Blog Alert! I love the glimpse into someone's life that comes from following their blog and so I was thrilled to see my friend Susan, extraordinary knitter and very good friend, share bits of her knitting and creative life. Have a look! Should you live near San Diego or plan to visit, a trip to the Grove is definitely in order.

No comments: