Friday, May 22, 2009

Purple

Today I was able to be a little more leisurely about picking my purples and since purple is a favorite color of mine, I did come across quite a few lovely photos. The two sunrises one taken in Mexico and the other in England astound me in their purpleness.



It's been a fun week of exploring color and I thank Curious Girl Lisa for putting it together. It's been great fun to explore the blogging of other participants. Go have a look, Curious Girl has them all posted in her sidebar.

Many more days of preparation remain, but today I am going to take things a tad bit slower, maybe even an outing to my favorite knitting spot, a pleasant afternoon among friends, an intimate dinner with my husband, a little reveling in the beauty of my life.

7 comments:

Bead-Mused said...

Just yummy!

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Beautiful purples - especially your own! It has been a wonderful, colorful week - I'm so glad you decided to play!

GlasPerlenDesign said...

I also loved your color week but purple is just great. Super.

It's my favorite, love the color combinations of your beautifull beadwork. And of course the tulips (you know why ;o))

Have a great day.
Diana

lisa said...

what a beautiful collection...the sunrise is gorgeous. but that lantern, it's my fave.

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

GORGEOUS!!!
I must say I love your flowers, but the sunsets and silhouette is my favorite! Have a wonderful weekend! So happy to have met you through color week! Come back and visit soon! :)
Shell

Arlenesfelt said...

Absolutely beautiful mosaic. I think purple is in a class all by itself.....I love it!

parisa mahmoudi said...

Wowwwww,look at the sky in the second row!!!It's my favorite!
Thanks to share these interesting shots with us! :)