Wednesday, May 13, 2009

M is for Marcia

and Mother, and Mark and Maya, turns out I have a lot of M's in my life. I've always been enamored with monogram beads so when ArtBeads.com sent me a list of beads for blogging, I chose this bronze pendant.

It has a nice heft and color to it and with a large bail is easy to string for a simple necklace. I've put it together with some 2 mm firepolish and beautiful green pearls which both compliment the patina. Artbeads has a nice selction of beading supplies across a broad range of products.

M is for marriage and marigolds and margaritas and......Liz reminds me, M is also for Martinis, who knows how I missed that one.....Yeah, I better go to work now!

5 comments:

coolmoon said...

Don't you just love all the new brass and metal components out now? I've always been a seed bead gal - but suddenly, I'm working with and incorporating the beautiful brass dragonflies and butterflies and other lovely things. Just where will the beading world take us next? It's always so exciting!

ohdawno said...

That is simply gorgeous - the colors and beads you chose to hang the pendant on are perfect for the romantic look of the pendant.

The bad Liz said...

M is for Mojitos, marshmellows, mimosas and martinis....and Marcia....

Rachel Nelson-Smith said...

My middle name is 'Maryam'...

Lynn said...

Why, that is simply.......Marvelous! lol (I couldn't resist)