Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Plane time.....

I have lots of it and some days it works out....to make up for the middle seat a few weeks back, I had 3 seats to myself on my Alaska to San Diego flights. I had time and space to complete this little pretty!



It's the second colorway for the Bead Unique Tahoe Retreat and I'm loving the combination. The golden shadow crystal button is the perfect accent. The bronze colored bead is a new favorite 3 cut with red undertones and a light golden glaze.

I need to get really really serious about time and productivity. Lot's to do before bead and button. First up, clear the decks. I need zen like orderliness to begin such a busy time and that's on today's schedule.

5 comments:

tnahowru said...

OH MY G! that is soooo beautiful!

Valerie said...

Marcia, you are just a showpiece in action! That is gorgeous, it looks beautiful all finished up. Please put that one on my "list".

Nicki said...

WOW...your bracelet is very beautiful! I also like the colours! I love it!
Many greetings from Austria,
Nicki

coolmoon said...

Crystal Golden Shadow is my favorite Swarovski color - I thought I'D used it in all the color combo's - but the green you chose with yours is STUNNING!
Can't wait to purchase your book and drool over all your other lovlies!

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Gorgeous spring colors - I really like this design!